Saturday, October 13, 2012

The not so little things

After my softball games I took Lorelei & Ethan to the park to play for a few moments. They took off & I stood down below trying to yell instructions at my crazy brave girl. Before I knew it I was up on the juggle gym running, climbing, & sliding down the slide with my littles. My husband stopped me as I was climbing up this bar & said, "you would have never down this before." That's the moment when I realized I was doing what I had wanted to do. One of my reason for having this surgery. I was participating in my children's life instead of standing down below. From that moment on Nate & I played with our children & I hid my tears. I'm doing it. I'm achieving the life I wanted. Regardless of the numbers I'm living the life I always wanted. This one moment made my surgery & 4:45am morning runs worth it.

Speaking of numbers check this out! Please ignore my toes. They were having an ugly moment. Under 200 pounds!!! For the first time since I was 20 years old!!!

No comments: