Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Business trip update.

This morning JB agreed to run with me. We drove down a couple blocks & ran along the beach. The first 1.5 we ran into the wind which was difficult but not impossible. The beach & shore was the perfect south FL picture. We finished just as the sun was rising.



We then went to breakfast after enjoying the sunrise & I had my normal scrambled egg breakfast. Oh, I drank my shake today before running. Big mistake. On my 3rd 8 minute running I could feel it in my stomach. I'll stick to drinking it after from now on. Today is our chill day. We saw about 7 clients yesterday & the crazy week starts at 6pm to tonight so we like to take Tuesday easy.

First food: We laid by the beach from 11-1pm & I brought water & almonds with me in case I needed a snack. We then met a few company reps for lunch & I ordered a chicken quesadilla from the appetizer menu. I hate 1 3/4 of the 4 squares but thankfully the men said nothing. During the reception I didn't eat or drink alcohol. Dinner was another company rep & this time I ordered Salmon. It was huge! So I hade maybe half. Probably not. A couple bites of spinach & 2 calamari. I also had half a glass of wine someone did ask why I didn't eat so much & also the guy next to me asked if I liked it & when I told him yes he gave me a funny look. I'm glad I didn't pay for the $40 plate bc I left about $25 of it behind. Lol. No dessert for me. I do love their desserts. Normally I would have been all over the creme brûlée. Overall I think I did good.

Question wise I got a few. The room was so loud it was hard to speak. Tomorrows seminar will be much more quieter & I'm expecting more questions. I did get a bunch of holy cow you look greats. I just said thank you. Some men & women kept saying it over & over making a big deal about it but I just laughed & said thank you. For the questions I just deflected. I didn't want to talk about it. & these people gossip. A few asked of I had been working out so I told them about my running & some asked if I watched what I ate & I told them yes. I wonder if people wonder. It has been a year. Maybe not. One lady that knew told me I seemed nervous & I guess I was in way. I didn't know what to expect. Funny thing is this lady is my FB friend calls me at work & tells me how great I look but didn't recognize me by the pool. Lol

Vitamins: got them! Thanks babe!

I'm working out on the treadmill tomorrow bc I don't want to run alone outside in the dark. I went & located the gym so I know exactly where I'm going tomorrow morning. I know the FB pics made it look like an easy day but these business trips are exhausting. It's 10:45pm & I've had 15 mins to myself for the first time since 6:30am. I'm tired of smiling! Good night.

No comments: