Friday, September 14, 2012

Goal Check

1. Weigh less than 200 pounds (12 pounds away!)

1a. Weigh 220 (almost there!)

1b. Weigh less than Nate. My husband is making this hard for me since his weight is going down too.

2. Weight: 170.
3. Take Family pictures

4. Take pictures with Nate, maybe boudoir pictures :) (couple pictures with Nate schedule for Sept.!)

5. Go to an amusement park with Nate and go on all the roller coasters

6. Go iceskating

7. Shop at the Gap, Learners, and Express (bought my first shirt from Banana republic!)

8. Go to a waterpark and ride all the rides with Ethan Nate, Ethan, and I went to a waterpark yesterday and I rode every ride with them and I didn't get stuck!

9. Wear shorts

10. Dance in a club or bar

11. Run a 5K, SIGNED UP FOR A 5K IN September training every morning at 5am.
      10K,       River Run
      Half Marathon
12. Try "fun" things with my husband ;) things sure have gotten fun :):):)

13. Go to a costume party

14. Wear a skirt to work Wore a skirt to work last week :)

15. Hold my head up high when I walk into a room

16. Go to the beach (please Lord don't let me get eatin' by a shark) Went to Fort Desoto beach this weekend and did not get eaten by a shark!

17. Wear knee high boots

18. Play a full basketball game against Ethan and his friends.

19. Buy bikes and go on bike rides with the family
20. Wear one of Nate's t-shirts to bed

21. Go horseback riding

22. Go to one of those underground clubs with Nate

No comments: