Friday, September 28, 2012

Blah

Eating on the go is probably one of the toughest things you have to face. Today I had to get lunch on the go.  I stopped at Zaxby's which was one of my favorite fry places back in the day. Pay $8 for a full size meal?  I hate to waste money like that.  If I bought a full size grilled chicken sandwich I could eat half of the inside but not the bun. I just felt like it was a waste. Kid Menu option, grilled cheese or chicken fingers. I figured chicken fingers would be a good treat with the Zax sauce. WRONG! It tasted nasty! Greasy.  I didn't enjoy the glorious french fries like I thought I would.  I should haven't have been a cheap ass paid for the grilled chicken sandwich and given the other half to Ethan when he returned from school.  Lesson learned. Adios Zaxby fries!

No comments: