Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Jaguar Home Game

This is my rny plan.  I just had a protein shake and I'm about to take my vitamins.  During tailgating I want to drink.  I'm going to drink Bacardi Sangria and not eat because I can't eat and drink at the same time.  You can not bring food into the stadium so I have a can of roasted chick peas in the oven that I'm going to bring as my snack during the game. Marie is bringing chicken for tailgating so I'm gong to bring a piece of chicken with me into the game and eat during the game. I'm also going to switch to water during the game. I'm hoping this plan is a good balance of football shenanigans and rny surgery.  I'll edit when I get home.


So how did it go? Great until I forgot the stop drinking when you get into the stadium part. I had 2 more beers & felt eww the rest of the game by the time I switched to water. I did snack on my chick peas but didn't eat the chicken. Nate put such a large piece in the bag it turned me off. After the game we order pizza and I had a slice of pizza. Gasp! No not really. It's on about moderation according to my nutritionist & I needed the fat & calories today when I barely at anything. So overall a good plan. The next game is the 30th & I'm cooking a rny friendly meal. Tomorrow's my official weighin day. I hope it's 209 again!

No comments: