Saturday, December 15, 2012

Not mataba

This morning I went to my local Asian Market for pancit noodle. the smell from the back of the store pulled me back. I had a conversation with the owner & decide on a serving of adobo. She asked me if I wanted rice & I said "no, I'm trying to lose weight & can't eat rice." She replied, "oh, no. Your not mataba your tall." I thanked her & left the store adobo in hand beaming. I'm not mataba. It's so hard to believe that I'm not mataba anymore but overweight.

Hair update: I had my hair done this morning & discussed hair loss with Sherri. She said others can't notice right now but if I lost more on my sides they would. I have to make sure I'm eating 100 grams of protein a day and to stop putting my hair in a ponytail because it stresses out the hair on the sides. No pony tail :( we also decided that in 6 weeks I'm going back to brown. I've been wanting to try it the last 2 months so she said let's just do it. Plus the brown will make my hair look fuller & if I don't like it we can change it back.

No comments: