Friday, December 14, 2012

A heavy heart

This morning an armed man walked into a elementary school in Conn & killed 18 children & several adults. Immediately my heart felt so heavy & I was fighting back years. Those poor babies. Frighten & scared. Who could do that to such innocents? People on FB are posting what an awful world this is or what are we coming to. It can't be this. We can't live in a world where we hurt our children. I picture their little faces. My daughters face. My Ethan's face & the tears start flowing. I won't accept that this is our future. My children deserve a different world than this. Please pray for these families. For those little angels that were taken today. For their scared friends. For the strength to explain such ugly to these kids. For healing. Pray for my kids & your kids. Pray that they never know this hurt or fear.

No comments: