Tuesday, December 18, 2012

6 month check up

This morning was my 6 month check up and I guess I'm overdue for an updated picture!

The doctor said I was doing great and on track. He asked me what my goal weight was and I told him 160. He said I should have no probably getting to that plus more. He also said that the looseness in my belly couldn't be fixed by anything but cosmetic surgery. I told him I was planning on getting a tummy tuck and he said another 10-15 pounds would come off then.  My labs also looked good. The wait for the doctor was 5 times longer than my actual visit with the doctor himself. He said I will have 1 more follow up appointment and that would be in June for my anniversary. Then I would come to see him once a year after that.

The visit was short and sweet. I wish my doctor had a better bedside manner but I'm glad that what he lacks in personality he has in skillful hands. Knock on wood I've had no issues. Oh, the issue from the other day he said was gas. Great! That's not embarrassing or anything.

No comments: