Thursday, December 13, 2012

A quick after picture


I always get asked how my stomach looks or skin looks now so I thought I would share a quick picture of me that I took 2 days ago. Approx 180 pounds. 
As you can tell in the front picture my stomach doesn't look that bad. The upper part of my stomach around my belly looks a little bit wrinkled but not too bad. You can see 2 scars from the surgery. 1 above my belly button and 1 to the left. I have a larger one on my right side but you can't see it in the picture.

Side view: you can see I still have a belly. I really hope that the last 20 pounds comes from my belly. If not when I have a tummy tuck in the next year and a half that will help clean that part up.  Besides my arms being a tad flabby I think my skin is recovering well.

After the first of the year I'm joining a 6am yoga class with John for 6 weeks. I need help with stretching and creating muscle and I want to try something fun. I'll let you know if I love it.

No comments: