Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weight Loss Goals

I'm sure this will be on ongoing goal list. I will updated it as I achieve or add things to my list.

1. Weigh less than 200 pounds
2. Weight: 145. This is my goal. This will change once I speak to my doctor.
3. Take Family pictures
4. Take pictures with Nate, maybe boudoir pictures :)
5. Go to an amusement park with Nate and go on all the roller coasters
6. Go iceskating
7. Shop at the Gap, Learners, and Express
8. Go to a waterpark and ride all the rides with Ethan
9. Wear shorts
10. Dance in a club or bar
11. Run a 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon
12. Try "fun" things with my husband ;)
13. Go to a costume party
14. Wear a skirt to work
15. Hold my head up high when I walk into a room
16. Go to the beach (please Lord don't let me get eatin' by a shark)
17. Wear knee high boots
18. Play a full basketball game against Ethan and his friends.
19. Buy bikes and go on bike rides with the family
20. Wear one of Nate's t-shirts to bed
21. Go horseback riding
22. Go to one of those underground clubs with Nate

No comments: