Thursday, August 4, 2011

1400 CAL NO CARB DIET

NO POTATOES, DESSERTS, RICE, PASTA, OR BREAD.

Hmmmmm. The 1400 calorie example menu that the fabulous Dr. Love game me includes, whole wheat toast, whole wheat crackers, , oatmeal, whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, but in pen is written the dreaded 5 No's. No rice? My boss just told me that whole wheat pastas are allowed. I'm going to try that this month. Switching to only whole wheat pasta's and see what Dr. Love says in a month.

I'm don't think I'm going to start this today. I'm not prepared. I have no idea what to cook for dinner tonight. Or even what to eat at lunch. I think I need to do some research and menu planning. I don't want to jump into this right now and feel like I failed when I eat hamburger helper tonight.

I need to find a few self-help weight loss surgery books. You know how I love a good self-help book. Off to search and work!

No comments: