Monday, August 15, 2011

I ate what????

1400 calorie diet? FAIL
1 mile a day? FAIL

I have to get my shit together. We just went grocery shopping yesterday and that will help me with my goals. I'm also going to take the doctor's offer to be on phentermine the next few months. The amount of food I eat is ridiculous! Nate is such a good husband and has never uttered a word about my eatting habits but this weekend he called me out on it. Not in a rude or mean manner he just mentioned something about 4 piece of pieces..(okay maybe it was 5. I don't really remember), left over Orange chicken, and cheeseits? Really? Talk about a fat ass. That can't be a turn on for my husband to watch his fat ass wife shovel that kind of food into her mouth. If the phentermine will help my appeitite and limit the amount of food I'm eatting then I'm willing to do it.

No comments: