Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Man Behind the Bre

My husband..Nate. Even though I will vent alot on this page..my husband is actually really wonderful. I am a difficult bratty wife. :) Hey, I can admit to that and he is a trooper. Like with the dog thing. He lets me get mad and scream but afterwards I realized that it was "our" problem and we had to take care of it together. Alittle about my man. Well he is a survivor. 4 years ago he was diagnosed with testicular cancer and faced it head on. He is down one guy now but was spared radiation or anything. A few months after cancer he lost his father. A man that was admired and respected by man. He kept his promise to his father and graduated from JU in May 2007 and started his own computer business in June. Then in August he had a heart attack! It was an eye open for the both of us. He dropped 20 pounds and has changed his eatting habit..with a few slip ups. He is a hockey God. He learned to skate as soon as he could walk. In the past years I have seen this guy grow into a true man, father, and husband.

No comments: