Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Workin on my fitness

On Sunday I joined a gym down the street from my house. I went on Monday after work and it was sooo hard. The elipitcal kicked my butt and I could only do about 25 minutes. On Tuesday I did the stationary bike for 1 hour which was not a hard workout at all. This morning I got up at 5am and went to the gym and did the elipitical again for about 40 minutes again. It feels really good working out. My plan is to work out every morning M-F before work so I can get back and wake the boys up. I know it sounds early but I like that it is over with and I don't have to worry about it the rest of the day. I want to try to add some free weight arm exercised that John should me today maybe after work. I don't really know where I am getting the motivation from but I hope to stick with it. I have a doctors appointment on the 4th and I want to talk to her about conceiving this winter and I want to make sure I am healthy enough to do that. I guess that would be my motivation my unconceived baby :)

No comments: