Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where to start

Me with my boys 3/8/08
My husband & I 3/8/08

"Trash the Dress" Session 4/10/08


A little sass



Just me :)

As a teenager I always kept a journal about being a high school girl with strange parents and boy crazy. I still have those journals and love to read through them. I am blog obsessed now. My obsession started while planning my wedding. I would go from photographer's blogs to another. My favs being http://crl.typepad.com/capturing_real_life/, http://www.scarlettlillian.net/, and more. From there I found the hostess with the mostess blog and a zillion other wedding planning blogs. So tonight after thinking about it for a few days I decided to start my own blog. What will I blog about? Me :) my boys (Nate, my husband and E-diddy, my son), the dogs that drive me crazy, my work that I love and hate, my family which would remind you a bad reality show, my weight which I am have been have assing to get under control. Will anyone read this blog? I have no idea. Will I keep up with it? Only time will tell.













No comments: