Monday, April 21, 2008

So frustrated!



The cause of my frustration...is the 3 above. I am not a 100% dog person. That being said I have 3 of them in my house. I hate that we a slave to these dogs and that they run our home. I have to take medicine so I can sleep in my bed and breath. Yep, I have to sleep in the same beds as a dog. And despite the medical issue my husband still lets them sleep in there. As much as he says he doesn't I know when I am not there the dogs our in our bed. Isn't your wife more important? The barking isn't as bad anymore but the damn potty training is the worst. Let me just say that I completely blame Nate for it all because I don't want the dogs. I have begged and pleaded for him to give them away and since he refuses they are his responsibility. He told me 6 weeks before our wedding that he would take care of the problem however just tonight a 60 pound pitbull shit in our sons room! And there are 3 pee stains in his room. Come on! This is our child and our quality of living! I just don't get it. I want to be able to take care of our nice home and it doesn't seem to matter. When is it going to be me over the dogs????

No comments: