Thursday, April 17, 2008

Goals


I am a pretty anal person. I haven't always been. If you ask my family or one of my 5 sisters/1 brother they would say that I was a messy teenager and basically a hot mess but having my son at the age of 20 it changed who I became. (thank God) My sister, Charlyn, came to visit me for the first time in 3 years and she was shocked to see a clean orderly house and my new habits. I guess that is what 7 years of motherhood will do to a girl. This is all good BUT I have to work at it. I have to write everything down or I will be that hot mess once again. Oh, by the way I am long winded :) Okay so the point of this blog is that I wanted to set some goals. I mean this thing has to have a purpose right? In no particular order here they are:



  • get a raise

  • not be so tough on my husband

  • get a grip on my weight. more specifically weigh 180

  • slow down my life alitte and organize some things

  • keep going to college and finish

  • get a fence up

  • paint the walls in the house

  • buy a new dining room set

  • buy a new bedroom set

  • talk to my sister Katherine

  • take care of my car

  • take care of some oustanding debts

  • find a church

  • exercise 4 days a week
  • learn to use my new camera G9
  • make sure my husband knows I love him everyday
  • become pregnant between "the cruise" and Christmas

I don't have time lines for the goals and there is so much I am missing and things I can probably take off but it is 10pm and past my bed time.


No comments: