Friday, April 18, 2008

First Goal: Weight Control


This is me. At a big ole 249 pounds! I think I carry it pretty good but I feel like a fat slob. Growing up I wasn't the thinnest kid in the world but prebaby I was 5'9 and 180 pounds. That is where I would like to be again. So today is the first day. I first need to get something to get me going and my doctor prescribed me phentermine to help with the initial weight loss. I want a life change and not a quick fix so I want to make sure I do this right. I thought about joining the YMCA but do I really need to spend $40 a month on a membership? I read on another forum last night about a girls workout routine that has help during TV time. I think I am going to try this out first. 1 hour show: During the show jump on a trampoline for cardio. During commercials due crunches. don't count just keep going. sounds simple and cheap to me. I found this trampoline from Walmart which I am going to order today. Tomorrow I am walking in a 5k for a thing at my work and next month I hope to atleast run/walk in one. In everything else in my life I am a doer. I am not a talker. I get things done and this is the one thing that I just talk and talk about. Today I hope to start changing that.

No comments: