Saturday, April 19, 2008

Any way you can

This morning Yaritza, John, and I walked a 5K for the companies Body Beautiful Challange. It was a nice walk and Yaritza and I got to gab alot. She has an adorable son and everytime I am around a baby it makes me want to get knocked up! But I am holding out until after our cruise. After the walk I came home and did chores all day. I got alot done around the house and it feels good. The boys are camping all weekend with the YMCA Indian Guide program so I am all by myself. Oh, I have the dogs! I also got a grib on both of our financial obligations and I think I understand where we both are and we might be ready to combine checking accounts as of the first. *Gasp* I feel alot better digging through all the mail and taking notes. I feel like we should be able to accomplish some of our finacial goals with no problem.
I am suppose to be at Cecil's right now but I am exhausted and kinda enjoying the peaceful house. It isn't very often when I am 100% by myself. I enjoy it but in a way I am jealous too. Nate has called my throughout their camping trip and updated me on their events and I wish I could be there. I wish I could be having fun with them too. I also realize how important it is that Nate & E-diddy have this bonding time but I still miss my boys....

No comments: