Monday, January 28, 2013

Weight loss goal!!!

I've been so focused on my running goals I didn't even realized what happened when I registered my weight today...165. Thats 100 pounds since my surgery date!!!

It's funny how my goal priority has changed. I'm more focused on my running goals instead of my weight goals. I'm still nervous about the Gate but I know I can do it. I ran 4 miles without stopping. That's almost halfway there. I can do it.

I went to the thrift store Friday and I bought 3 pairs of jeans. 1 size 12 from Banana Republic and 1 from Abercrombie and Fitch. A&F is the skinny bitch store! I can't believe it. I also got a size 10 trouser jean and it fit. All for $21 I might add!!! Crazy to think when I get a tummy tuck I will be around a size 8. I thought before this journey started I would be a 14. I was happy at a 14. I have a hard time realizing that I've done this. There's no telling where I would be if I wasn't running. Would I be thinner? Of course. But would I be a size 10? Probably not. I've earned this.

No comments: