Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm sexy and I know it

No not really. Vegas was a whole new world for me. A world where Sabrina dresses up in 3 inch heels, short shorts and dresses, and sexy tights. A world where men stopped and pointed to their friends to check out the legs on this giant walking down the aisle. A world where a man asked me to dinner 2 feet away from my husband. A world where 50 year old men stopped to tell me how great my legs were and how lucky my husband was. A world where my husband noticed a man stop in his track and my husband gently put his hand on my ass and stayed by my side.

I would be a liar if I was to say it didn't feel good. It was flattering. I've never considered myself an ugly girl but I don't know if I was as pretty as these men were making me feel.  Is that a bad feeling? To say that these men made me feel pretty. I don't know why but that statement makes me feel like a betrayal towards my husband.

Vegas was a different world. In my real world I wear boots, leggings, jeans (when they fit) and my favorite go to sandals. But it was nice to live in this world of dressing up for a few days. I've asked Nate to take me to places in Jacksonville where I could actually get to use those clothes again. We will see if that happens.







No comments: