Wednesday, January 30, 2013

And the aggravation begins

It's going to be a record high of 84 degrees today. Absolutely beautiful. The problem? I have nothing to wear! I have plenty to wear for cold weather. Leggings, boots, sweaters. I have nothing to wear for warmer weather to work. I can't come in leggings and a tank top. It was so frustrating this morning and no different than a year ago when I had nothing to wear because everything too small. Nate says, "Let's go buy you new clothes." Oh yes, let's go waste money on new clothes. The A&F size 12 jeans I bought last Friday are even a little baggy in the butt already. Do you know how pissed I would be if I spent $79 on them instead of $3.95 (Oh yes under $4 for A&F jeans be jealous!) Let alone how hard it was to find 3 pairs of jeans in a thrift store. It took me an entire hour to search 2 long ass racks of jeans to find 3 jeans.

I want to look nice. I don't want to look like a slob but I also don't want to spend $300 on new clothes and new shoes. I know this probably sounds like blah blah blah blah blah. Whine me a river Sabrina. You're too small for your clothes. I promise you it's still a problem. A problem that I need a cheaper alternative to solve. I think I need to go thrift store shopping on a Saturday or Sunday and actually spend some time there. No kids. No husband. Maybe I could take Chrissy to help me dig?

No comments: