Monday, May 23, 2016

My apology

Even though my husband said I shouldn't feel bad for Katherine I can't help but feel sorry for her. Even though I find her delusional and a bully I hate the idea of my sister crying and feeling bad. Why did she have to let this all get out of control? Why does she keep repeating the cycle with her siblings and parents. I would take 100% of the blame if it wasn't for the fact that she's done to all of us including our parents. Even her freaking husband. It's so embarrassing the way she puts stuff out on Facebook. Does she have any idea the amount of text and phone calls we get about it...not about us but about her being crazy?  That people actually unfollow her because of the amount of miserable pregnancy post she post or the uncomfortable negative stuff she writes about her husband? Talking about stripping a man of his manhood. Nate and I think he has stockholm syndrome. The truth is he is so utterly scared of her maybe Christina too. Or she's created a mini me in Christina which I'm scared she will do with her own children. Can you imagine 3 more of them talking to Dave or his parents in the manner she does?  Scared she will light up their facebooks, cut them off, take his kids away from him. It's so sad. Yet, I still feel bad for her. I still wish she would get therapy. I wish she would or could take a step back and realize the shit storms she causes and the embarrassment. Is there no pride in our name to her? I can't imagine how this must make our parents feel. How badly our unknown relatives poke fun at it. Have some pride woman!

So this was my apology text to her sent last Friday at 3:51pm

"I'm trying to not feel bad for the last few days but I do. The thought of you preggo and crying makes me sad even though I stand by everything I've said. Please please please take a step back and look at what you are doing. What you've done to me, Christina, Christopher, mom, dad, Caroline, David...it's not okay. I don't want anything bad to happen to you so please get off Facebook take care of yourself. I love you despite still wanting you to shut up.

No need to respond bc I've blocked your number from my cell."

Yes, I blocked her number and unfriended her on Facebook because I don't trust myself not to keep yelling, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The force is too strong.

Yet...I still received a response from David...saying to leave her alone and stop attacking a pregnant woman.

And that's where my husband lost his shit. The same phone call my husband made to David 6 years ago when Katherine started all this shit between me, dad, and Charlyn. When KATHERINE called me over 125 telling me my whole family hated me and what was the matter? Was I going to lose my baby.  KATHERINE! And Nate called David man to man and asked him to please step in and make her stop and what did he do? He laughed. What did Katherine do? She laughed and kept calling me. Yet, here I am feeling sorry for her!!! Ugh I hate this weakness in me. That's what I feel like it is. This sympathy. It's a weakness. If I was stronger I could be more like Katherine and Debra. One will stab you in your heart the other will stab you in your back and then blame you for it.

No comments: