Monday, May 23, 2016

I like her I really do

I want to clarify something despite all of this I still actually like my sister. I think she has a good heart. I think she loves her family including her siblings. I think that the two of us are the funniest in the family without us the rest would be kinda boring. I just think she needs counseling. I think she needs to get these extreme highs and lows fix. I think she needs to let go of the extreme drama and vengeance and grudges she holds.

I like her. I love her and it saddens me that this happened. BUT I still stand by my big ole Shut the Fuck up. She needs to shut her mouth sometimes. For God sake 90+ comments on one silly post. She needs to be able to handle a Shut the Fuck Up without a complete meltdown.

And for the utmost record since I know you read my blog Katherine. You need to forgive your father. You need to open your heart to him and just love him the way he is. Life is short. He won't be around forever and if he died tomorrow you would never forgive yourself for the way you have been acting. Dad loves you. He misses you. He misses Dave. Stop this nonsense already. Stop this pattern already.

Think about your own kids. Would you like them to treat you like this years from now? Would you like them to hold your feet to the fire the way you do to others? Forgive, learn, and move on. Love your family and hold them close.  I'm cooking dinner tonight for a neighbor who just lost her father 2 hours ago...don't let that be you one day.  I know your heart and you would never forgive yourself.

Don't let pride hold you down. I love you sis.

No comments: