Monday, November 5, 2012

My damn husband!

So one month ago I wrote a blog about my husband's health and how he would never understand how I felt about it. I also blogged my doubts on his ability to stick with a diet plan.  I'm happy to say that I'm the one with pie on my face.  For the past month he has kept up with his 1800 calorie diet and excercise program.  He is down 14 pounds since Nov 3rd and is sticking to his program. He has been faced with peer pressure and obstacles and is sticking with it. He looks and is feeling great.  I'm very proud of him.

Now to the title of my blog. My damn husband. I have 1 goal keeping me from my next reward and that is weighing less than my husband.  This morning we stepped on the scale and he was 188.8 and I was 188.8! How freaking annoying is that?!?!?

So I'm currently 60% proud and happy with him and 40% annoyed with him. :)  I guess that's the gemini in me.

No comments: