Friday, November 2, 2012

Family Pictures

Yesterday was our family sessions with Caroline Momberg Photography.  I just adore Caroline. She reminds me so much of my best friend.  The girl cracks me up!

As previously blogged we were heading to the fair for a lifestyle/posed family session.  A lifestyle session basically translate to unposed photographs. Us being a family. Playing games, riding rides, eating cotton candy, and just enjoying one another. I loved the idea and I couldn't wait to see Caroline's magic.

We never go to the fair. We never play fair games. We don't order fair food.  WAIT not true. We always order fair food. Funnel cakes, cotton candy, cone dogs, sausage dogs, turkey legs, how can you say no.  This was a treat for our kids.  To get to play games and ride every ride. We had a good time. Both kids were exhausted afterwards.  Here are a couple pictures Caroline posted last night. She took 934 pictures so it will be awhile before she goes through them all!


I LOVE THEM!!! They are exactly what I had in mind. I think we all look great! The color combination worked out just like I imagined. Nate looks amazing.  (Down 13 pounds) & I'm not finding the pouch in my belly criticizing myself.  I can't wait to see the rest.  These bad boys are going up on the new gallery wall in my foyer asap!

For the record I did not eat the bag of cotton candy in the picture above. I did have 5 french fries and 2 bites of a corn dog.  Nate did well too. We stopped at Wendy's after and got a grilled chicken for him and a chili for me.

I rode the rides with my kids and husband for the first time. I wasn't scared. Not scared as in frightened but scared that I would be too big to ride the rides. On the big scary ride that goes over your chest I usually would have skipped that ride because I would have been scared it wouldn't fit around me.  There we 2 girls who actually had to get off the ride because the bar wouldn't fit down around them. Nate said it must have felt good to know that wasn't me but it didn't. I felt for them. No matter what I will always have the heart and feelings of a fat girl inside me. I give them props for trying. I wouldn't have. Here's a pic of the ride. We were in the purple streak.

No comments: