Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Welcome Back!

I'm back!!! After a few months of hiding out I'm back and letting it all hang out! Recently my family and I went to Texas to visit my sister and her twins. Around 2am and 3 hours into my drive I started thinking about this blog and why I shut it down. I shut it down because somehow my ex-husband found it and started quoting it to me. I felt violated and I didn't want to it to be seen. I regret that decision and I've decided to stop hiding. So guess what. This is me. This is my wonderful life. It's perfectly imperfect. I have an amazing partner after 11+ years. A perfect young man as my son. A crazy loveable daughter. A #houseonthecreek And a life I wouldn't change for the world. Read it. Digest it. Repeat it. It's untouchable. Our life here is untouchable. So I'm back and I'm here to stay. I have so much to update on my life, my weight journey, my career, my children, and our home. Stay tuned!

No comments: