Monday, August 27, 2012

Great weekend and major goal hit

Thursday & Friday at 5am Nate and I woke up and went for a 30 minute walk.  It's nice to have the exercise thought out of the way before I even hop into the shower.  This weekend showed big weight loss results. I jumped from 221.2 last Monday to as low as 214.6! I went out and bought myself a new pair of shade to celebrate hitting my first weight loss goal..Under 220 for the first time in FOREVER. If I had to guess it would have been around the birth of my son.  Almost 11 years ago. It feels amazing.

We spent the day shopping at Banana Republic where I bought 3 more shirts to add to my too big clothing collection and a few random errands. I can't say enough how great I felt.  Even when a sales clerk asked me if I was expecting it only deflated me a little. All I could think was lady I look 4 months prego now 2 months ago I was pushing 10 months prego.  We went to dinner with the Nelson family and I always feel a little bit self conscious when I go out with people because I feel like I'm being watched. What is she eating? She ate that much? That's all she's going to eat?  Mark and Tina were great and didn't mention it at all. I shared a 1/4 chicken breast dinner with Lorelei.  BJ Brewhouse is a great place for bariatrics patient. They have Big Kid Meals that are enough for me and the little to share and healthy choices. We had Grilled chicken breast with steamed veggies and fries.  She of course ate all the fries!

Sunday morning Nate woke up to the mow the lawn. Something happened and I put on my ear buds walked outside and took the lawnmower from him. He thought I was kidding, he stood by as I walked away with it and started mowing. I finished the whole yard including the hill on my own! My reason for helping was A.) my husband shouldn't have to do it alone and B.) what a great arm and leg workout

I had an amazing weekend and hit a major weight loss goal for me. I'm only 10 pounds away from reaching number 2...weigh less than Nate and 15-17 pounds away from being under 200. The last time I was under 200 I was 20 years old.

For the record my official Monday weigh in was 216.8 a total of 49.8 pounds gone forever!

No comments: