Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I had an idea




While talking/working this morning with Yari I had a bright idea. Per my previous post I need to lighten up the decor in my house. While looking at our dining room art, I decided to accessories with crisp whites, red, and yellow. Then I remembered our co-ed shower my girls threw for us last year. LEMONS!!! Crisp white and lemons and a green accent (because of my couch)..check out these pics from Pottery Barn

Check out the picture below. It is my next project. I have a bed tray with an insert. I am going to spray paint it a nice fresh color and use it on my coffee table. One of the fun things is that it has a glass insert so I can change out the fabric I place underneath it. And it will cost less than $10.

It feels good have some direction again! I think I am even going to give my blog a new fresh look to inspire me even more :)

No comments: