Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yummy yummy get in my tummy

I get into slumps sometimes. I need some inspiration so I went hunting for food blogs. What catches my eyes? Great pictures!! I don't even read the recipes..i need visual stimulation in order to get any further. Look at this yummy recipe for garlic knots from Casual Concoctions

Christmas Cookies!!!! We are cooking for Santa on the 23rd. Baking Christmas cookies remind me of cooking with my Stepmom. Courtesey of The Pioneer Woman

A girl with filipino recipes! She has to get a shout out! It reminds me of my mom and lola's cooking. Like I said I am all about visual stimulation..check out Together Better. Y-u-m-m-y




It all looks so good. I love that chili casserole thing above..it looks so warm and comforting. I am still on the hunt for a good desert to make for Christmas dinner. I am going to do 2 apple pies and 1 of somethign else...any thoughts?





No comments: