Tuesday, December 9, 2008

just something a little special

Kids are so simple to please. I bought an advent calendar for Ethan this year. It is an adorable thing that would only fit snickers bars behind each door. Day 9 and he is getting bored. So when I saw Just a Girls post last night I knew I had to throw this in. What a great idea! Ethan will love it and so will I.

Isn't she pretty! :) I put her on a lazy susan so she could spin around in all her glory!

Here our our list of activites.

9.) Cut out paper snowflake

10.) Breakfast for dinner

11.) Color a special picture for someone

12.) Make popcorn & watch a Christmas movie

13.) Go see Santa Clause

14.) Find a special treat

15.) Hot cocoa & marshmellow

16.) Play board game or uno

17.) Make a card for someone & mail it

18.) Make a Christmas craft

19.) make a pinecone bird feeder

20.) Decorate a gingerbread house

21.) Go look for Christmas lights

22.) Ethan make dinner for Momma & Dad

23.) Bake Christmas Cookies.

No comments: