Thursday, December 4, 2008

not working

I think Yaritza and I will think of anything to not work sometimes. I am glad my boss is not a blogger! This morning we started checking out baby nurseries. Yaritza started it not me! Yes, I know that I am not pregnant but I could be or I will be. So I have been cruising ratemyspace this morning. Beatiful nurseries. They are amazing. Look at a few of my favs down below.

This is such an adorable nursery. With a house full of boys WHEN I am pregnant and IF it is a girl, I want the room to be girlie!

This rooom has such a simple charm to is. Not overdone.
This one is sooo much fun! the zebra pring is adorable and I love the words over the crib.

this one can defiantly grow with the baby and check out the artwork. Dad's first babies..his dogs!

No comments: