Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh how I love a good blog

First I would like to mention that I learned how to insert pics and text at the same time. I don't know why I didn't figure it out sooner.

I wanted to share a view of my favorite blogs. Since my laptop is broken I usually email them to myself so I can keep checking them out.
My new fav is Casamacho Her laundry room will become my laundry room check out these great pics




Have you read Just Beachy

I usually save a blog because of a particular room so I just scanned it looking for why I saved it and I love everything on it! Ornaments hanging from the chandelier? Why didn't I think of that?
thenest.com D&R boat is another great source of inspiration. It is amazing how creative normal day people can be :) Check out Our Home Sweet Home

Fabric around a farm table? Why didn't I think of that???



A few other favs from the D&R nesties..KarenandJeff


I love how clean and crisp her house looks

And here is a list of other fav nesties




And Mamabear7's Big Bear Den




I think this would be a great gift for Nate in his office. I am goign to give it a shot!

And last but not least is The Newlywed Diaries

No comments: