Friday, April 15, 2016

Overwhelmed

I'm not nearly done. In the next 30 days I will be in Jacksonville for 5 days. During that time I'm expected to get some new business on the books. Along with work obligation I have to be confident that my husband can do his daily routine plus mine. The planning, the accountability, our kids, our schedules, dinners, homework, laundry, picking up, yard stuff, & so much more.

Am I going to come home to a messy house, piles of clean clothes, dirty clothes, missed activities, missed homework, and things I can't undo? 

Freaking the fuck out! I have 3 days left in Jacksonville before I leave for 2 weeks to another fucking country. On a different time zone. How can I call to wake them up? And instead of making list and getting things ready I'm typing dumb ass blogs. 

Ya think all of this has to do with the way I feel towards my husband right now? I truly feel like this man has zero idea how much it takes to run this house. To manage the kids during the day after school, the amount of stuff we get done before he even gets home. And my damn kids when I'm gone like to forget! They don't want to tell him what they do. Ugh! 

I got to get going!!!

No comments: