Monday, May 5, 2014

Around the corner

2 weeks and 2 days until my surgery day. Ahhhh! I'm super excited. Super nervous. Can't wait to have 3 weeks off of work. Should I post before and after pictures here? As PG13 as possible?

I bought my first bra the other day. A zip up sports bra high compression D cup :) Could come at a better time either. I own 2 bras currently. One strapless nude and one strapless black. The black is too big and 100 padding. The nude was chewed up a big by my dog but not enough to stop wearing it. Then 2 days ago he really got to it. It's basically holding on by a thread but I have to wear it! Stop judging me people. I couldn't justify buying a new bra 2 weeks before a boob job. It's kinda itchy though.....

Shopping. I caught myself off from going clothing shopping a few months ago. I didn't want to waste money on shirts and pants if I don't know what size I will be when I've recovered. Financially it's been a good move too. I feel like a crackhead though. There are so many cute clothes that I want right now! 

Like this romper from Victoria Secret and dress from Venus.com

Racerback JumpsuitElastic waist dress

I've also been thinking about bathing suit options. Will I be brave enough to wear a bikini? I'll tell you I'm honestly worried to. Not because I'm not confident enough but because of what other people will think. I don't want my sister in laws to think I think I'm the hot shit.  On the flip side of that I want to be able to wear the clothes that I haven't in so long and not hide myself because of other people. I don't know why I'm worried about them because they've been nothing but supportive through the last 2 years.

Splendid Swimwear 2014 | Women's Designer Swimwear | Stripe Crop TopSplendid Designer Swimwear | Swimsuits 2014 | Splendid Women's Bikini

What do you think about these 2 bikinis?  Wide enough bands on the bottom to hide my scar and enough coverage on the top to not embarrass the shit out of my son. Thoughts?

I went for my last visit with the surgeon two weeks ago. I was feeling very nervous about the size of the breast and if a tummy tuck would really work. I had this bad feeling that I was going to have monsterous size boobs and still a chubby belly. I felt better after talking to him. I'm still nervous especially but I have hope too. I couldn't have even imagined my body would look like it does now 2 years ago and I'm happy with it. Hopefully I will have the same feeling about my tummy tuck and implants in a few months!

Surgery is scheduled for May 21st at 7:30am. Please keep us in your prayers and toes/fingers crossed for us!

No comments: