Wednesday, May 7, 2014

2 more weeks!

I'm at the 2 week mark. Surgery has been paid in full and now I'm just waiting. I'm hoping the next 2 weeks fly by because I can't think about anything else. I'm so scared it's not going to work. I know this is how I felt before gastric bypass and I'm being silly. I'm so focused on my tummy tuck. I'm borderline obsessed with looking at stories on realself.com The good and the bad and the in between. Is there anything I can do now to help? Did I lose enough weight? Blah blah blah. 2 more weeks!

I'm going to stop drinking beer from here until surgery. I don't want anything contributing to bloating and swelling. Beer is so bad for your body anyhow and especially now that I'm drinking IPAs. I need to go back to wine, mix drinks, or ultra light beer. I'm also going to try to eat extra clean between now and then. I want to do everything I can to make sure he can take away as much skin as possible.

Ahhh 2 more weeks.

No comments: