Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Drowning

I woke up this morning with this overwhelming feeling that I'm drowning. That my arms and legs are tired and I don't have the strength to keep treading water. I need some relief. I need things to just go smoothly for once in our lives. I have no idea how to fix it. How to feel like I'm in control of my life again?

What I do know right now is that I can't let my fear and overwhelm feeling pull me away from my husband. We need each other right now. We need to be able to lean on one another when our fears are getting to us. Don't pull away Sabrina. Lean on him. Let him know your fears. Take a deep breath girl. Everything will be okay. Everything that you have worked hard for come to you. Everything you have dreamed of will be yours. Your life is so very blessed and that is the reason these moments seem so overwhelming and dramatic.

Believe in yourself and Nate.

No comments: