Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Monday weigh in

I can't believe it has taken me over 48 hours to post this but I did it! I hit my final weight loss goal. Yesterday morning I weighed in at exactly 160 pounds. I've officially lost 106.60 pounds.

I feel strange. I feel like there should have been some type of celebration but it didn't really faze me. My goals have shifted so much and it's not about my weight anymore. In a way I think that's good but I also think it's scary. I don't want to ever not care about my weight and start gaining weight. I'm so scared that this is all so temporary and I will get fat again.  But then again maybe that fear is good. That fear will keep it from happening.

I'm not sure what my body will do from here. My body's goal weight and mine might not be a match. I might lose more weight. I know for sure when I have a tummy tuck I will lose this squishy belly and my surgeon said about 10-15 pounds.

So if I don't care about my weight what do I care about. The Gate River Run. I want to do it. I want to finish it. I can't believe it's 2 weeks away.  Some days I have all the confidence in the world. Other days I'm scared of miles 6-9. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.

No comments: