Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Try this again

Okay, I know I said I was working on my fitness before. Well, I paid for a gym membership for 1 year and blew over $400 for 5 visits. And I weigh more now than I did then. It is getting bad. I am putting pound by pound on and if I don't do something about it, I will be fatnasty. So, I decided to join the gym this time with John. I know another $400 bucks but this time it is with John. And if you are reading this then you know why that is such a big difference. We are going during our lunch hour and then I am going to eat lunch here at the office. So, I will save $10-$15 a day on eating out plus be forced to workout everyday. He will make me go. I will make him go. So this is day 1. Fresh start.


Current Weight: 258
Goal Weight: 170

Should this be adjusted? 170 is the high number on the height & weight info I found online. And it was my prebaby weight. Back when I could actually wear a bikini. 170 will be my starting off goal.

Height Small Frame Medium Frame Large Frame
5'9" 129-142 139-153 149-170

Edit: According to Yaritza and the website I am a large frame.. so my idea weight would be 149-170. This is a picture 160.

No comments: