Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar Gowns 2009

I totally feel like Clinton and Stacy right now.
The Good



All four women look stunning. Freida Pinto (whoever that is) I am going to guess from the Slumdog movie..What a great choice and it reflects her heritage. Kate Winselt is my favorite. I love the unusualy necklines she has worn for this year showes. The color of Natilie Portman's dress is beautiful shade without washing her out.


Queen Latifah- You go Girl I love the neck line.

Miss Miley Cryus-yes it looks like artichoke leaves but I think she looks fab in it!

Marisa Tomei- Stunning as always. I love her hippy style.


The Very Bad

Beyonce- Come on girl! Look at your hips?

Heidi Klum- That runway show should be cancelled. Who are you to judge up and coming designers and you hit the red carpet in this?

Jessica Biehl- I think you left your napkin tucked into your dress


Anne Hathay & Evan Rachel Wood..please please try the tanning bed just a handful of times prior to the next award show. You looked washed out and hungry!

No comments: