Monday, November 10, 2008

Strike 2

Second month of trying to conceive and Aunt Flo came on strong today. It is so crushing. Isn't weird 10 years ago I would have held my breath while waiting for the single line to appear but now I sit waiting and waiting for the second line. Court said once you stop trying it will just happen but I can't stop. I want it more than anything right now. So I am going to solve this problem like I do everything else...a good self help book. I bought this book that has great review Taking Charge of Your Fertility and then I am going to get that BP themometer. We've been having more yanky panky which has been GREAT! I think it has brought us alot closer too. I just want to be around him and cuddle next to him. I hope we become pregnant soon I hate the disappointment of those darn sticks. Fingers crossed and prayers answered that it works. Meanwhile to add to my baby name list...i like Sophia :O)

No comments: