Friday, November 14, 2008

How old am I?

The word cervical fluid makes me cringe. I received my answer to getting knocked up in the mail yesterday and I can stand to look at the pictures. do I really need to see what my cervic looks like? Or sticky fingers. C'mon lady! But I am going to have to get through it if I want to feel like I am in control of this baby making machine. The tips sound pretty basic look for CF that looks like eggwhites....bllllahhh!! so gross. A girl has to do what a girl has to do I guess. I hope this is the month it happens bc if Nate things I am sticking my finger way up there to feel the tissue he is out of his mind. Okay this has gone to a place I didn't want it to go.

A good thing is one of my lifetime friends Courtenay is pregnant and due in May. It is so much fun talking to her about pregnancy and babies. When I had Ethan I was my only school friend to have a baby or be married. Now 8 years later they are finally catching up. I love that we have this in common now.

No comments: