Saturday, July 19, 2008

under the weather...

Yesterday I woke up with a scratchy throat and I just knew I had strep throat. I tried to go into work because I felt guilty about calling in. I got into work and I felt like complete shit. I wanted to cry everytime I thought about it. I even work my glasses to work! I never leave the house without my contacts in but my eyes were burning. I could only stand it until around 10am and I broke down and went to the urgent care place. It was official I had strep just like I thought. I headed home to fill my prescription and get into bed. I called Nate because I needed him. I just broke down I needed him home. I needed him to take care of me and he did. He drove straight home tucked me into bed, made me soup, gave my a peppermint patty, turned the AC down and then back up and gave me my medicine. He was perfect. He kissed me on his way out and I slept until 545pm. When Ethan and Nate came home they came in to check on me. Ethan took my tempature and gave me kisses. He wanted me to take his kids medicine so I could taste how gross it was..lol he had the best of intentions :) I started to feel better last night and I watched Steven Seguel movie and ate chicken wings delivered by my husband and son. I didn't tell them I was feeling better..I actually enjoy them taking care of me...oh and it is now Saturday and per doctors order i am still inside but I am feeling better but still enjoying that I have two of the most wonderful people to care and make sure I am okay. They are the best....i'll tell them tomorrow that I feel better..wink...wink

No comments: