Sunday, October 4, 2015

Another one bites the dust

Another 2015 goal complete. 

The Green Monster


This green bush is ridiculous and getting bigger. I would have love to see what it looked like before it became one giant bush. After the Marine Corp 5K I came home pumped up and full of energy. This project was scheduled for Sunday but it was 8:30am and I was ready to go. Nate started on the grass so Ethan and I grabbed some clippers and got to work. Two clips into the project and Ethan got stung by 4 wasp. Bad start and freaked me out. Ethan was a champ and took the clippers and went to work. It took us about two hours to clip, cut, and remove the root balls. 



I think it looks so much better.  Now it's time to figure out what to fill it with.  The Sylvester palm tree perhaps? I'm going to lay some weed cloth before I plant anything because that stuff has worked like a champ in our fire pit area. I hate pulling weeds and have to do it constantly in the front yard.

Any ideas what to plan here?






No comments: